iPinit: Best Decals/Stickers EVER!!!   

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Best Decals/Stickers EVER!!!

I am just your average mom blogger. I am not looking to make money from my blog. I just do it when I can. I recently received an amazing offer from kidecals.com.



Being a mom of two boys that play baseball, these decals/stickers came in very handy. I labeled my oldest son"s bags, gloves, and bats......YES he has more than one of each! We play year round for a select baseball academy in our area. I placed one on his bag, one on his glove and one on his bat.  We are two weeks in now and the stickers are still on.
SEE.......

I was also interested in seeing how these labels held up with "mommy" items......Like my plastic wine glasses from GiVino.
Me and my friends love these glasses, however, we haven't found a way to personalize them.
thanks to KidCals.com, I believe we have a solution.
I placed a Kidcal on one of these glasses for an experiment. this is the picture before:
They say that the labels are waterproof......
This is the same glass after washing in the dishwasher on the top shelf on high heat.
There was a little bubble on the edge(but you can't see it), however I contribute that to the curve of the glass and not the product itself. So far, the labels are great. They have held up through baseball four days a week and wine just as many times.

I put these labels on my son's backpack for school and all of his baseball equipment.



I would absolutely recommend KidCals for labeling ALL of your personal items. Baseball is an everyday thing for us and if these labels can stand up to that then they have my approval.

These labels/Decals are great. You can personalize your own at http://kidecals.com.

Happy Labeling

Ciao For Now 
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment