iPinit: Our Pippa Middleton Inspired Tree   

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Pippa Middleton Inspired Tree

So.......I have been a busy little bee making a slew of ornaments inspired by my new book Celebrate by Pippa Middleton. We now have the cutest traditional looking tree. I cannot wait to see what the books offers up for all of the other holidays.

I made the Peg angels/fairies on page 123
I used paper doilies, tulle and gold cupcake liners for my dresses.

I also made the paper birds also on page 123.
Just a little hint...when cutting your birds out, remember to reverse the pattern so that you have colored paper on both sides of the bird. I realized this after I had cut out enough paper to make about 50 birds.

We made glitter pinecones, assorted gingerbread cookies, and dried apples and oranges.


I have to say that this tree is very festive and reminds me of a good old fashioned Christmas......and I feel a bit of accomplishment seeing as how I actually made all of the ornaments. (I know the lights are a bit funky in the picture but you get the idea)

Ciao for now! MERRY CHRISTMAS

Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment